Monday, April 24, 2006

Quizzes, crazies, and PSU being stupid

I told Dave about this quiz: Are you a heretic? I found it amusing. I scored 100% both as Chalcedon Compliant (which is 'not a heretic') and Pelagianism, where you believe that original sin doesn't exist (or grace...which is odd, because I was fairly sure I gave that a thumbs-up).

Anyway, entertaining.

Not so entertaining is this little bit of insanity from...remember Reverend Moon? Well, he's still insane. And grotesque. Reverend Moon being grotesque. I'm offended that the editors even associated this with conservativism, but some insane Christian fundamentalists seem to agree with him.

And Penn State censored a student who was planning a display on Palestinian violence. They felt it did "not encourage diversity" and "wasn't in keeping with the message they want to present to students."

Oh, we've got wireless bionics in the field of medical technology. Wild, eh?

And finally, As Iran Presses Its Ambitions, Its Young See Theirs Denied. Answering questions such as, "How could that crockpot have gotten elected?" and "Don't Iranians care about what their government is doing?"

No comments: