Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Er...it's a title!

So it looks like fast foods are hideously bad for you, even in moderation. Wow, I am SO glad I avoid most of that stuff...

I realized there were two posts that I never published properly. I do that a lot, just hit the "Save Draft" button automatically. So, er, they're back there somewhere.

Lessee...I've got a lot of artwork.

Here's a knight I drew for someone but I think he looks a little funny, although I like his hair.

This is a picture I colored for someone else, though I didn't draw it (hah, I wish!).

This is a character I drew for a friend. It's a Star Wars alien.

Another Star Wars-type guy. I do like his boots, and the pose worked out nicely.

A Victorian-themed scene. I did this because I wanted to see how well I could color it.

A cannibal fairy princess I drew for my sister while she was sick.

A Jedi. I'm really trying to get better at not-boring poses.

Not Star Wars at all. An 18-th century gentleman I drew as an illustration for someone. Just pretend that triangle thing is a curtain tassel, or something.

More Star Wars. They're playing chess. Whee! A step along my road toward more interesting pictures.

An evil Jedi. I'm working with this parchment look to do something a bit more interesting than just plain old black-and-white. I think I'm getting the hang of it here.

No comments: